Wednesday, November 08, 2006

RETIREMENT HOME ABUSE IN OPELIKA,AL

This is a true story, related to me by my Uncle Kermit in B'ham:

Back at the beginning of the season, I mentioned an emerging story of retirement home abuse in Opelika, right up I-85 from Auburn. It was reported to this blog that the elderly mother of a Bulldog alum recently sold her home in southwest Georgia and moved to a nice facility to be closer to her family over in Birmingham.

All seemed to be well for the first few weeks, then the son got a disturbing phone call from his mom: "Son, we have got to beat those bastards this year!"

Now Worried Son: "What do you mean, Mom? Are they treating you well? Tell me what's going on!"

Mom: "It's all these Auburn fans that live in this place. They are some of the most obnoxious, worst people I have ever been around! Georgia has GOT to beat Auburn this year!"

Open letter to CMR and the rest of the Bulldog crew headed to the Lovliest Village:

Dear Georgia Football:

Please, for the love of Pete, if for no other reason than to save our season, beat those bastards for all the little old Georgia Bulldog ladies in their golden years stuck watching football with a bunch of obnoxious Auburn invalids.

Love,

The Blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know this doesnt pertain to the blog just posted but why is Eason still our wide receiver coach? I dare one person on this board or someone who reads these comments to name one GA receiver that has actually inproved since their Fresh/Soph year. Gibson uuuuh no... Massa who uuuuhhh nooo... Milner uuuhh no. The list goes on and on. I mean for the love of god why is he still our receiving coach!!!!!!!!