Tuesday, October 17, 2006

I've Got a Fevuh...

...and the only prescription is more cowbell. Make that a double dose, please.

Click on those two links and tell me Christopher Walken can't light a fire under a team, baby.

Who can fix what's ailin' ya? A date with Mississippi State!

Here's an oldie but goodie that I never get tired of: How many Miss St. grads does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A: None. Starkville looks better in the dark.

I just hope Athens looks better on the radio this Saturday. Go Dawgs!

2 comments:

J-79 said...

They'll look a whole lot better on the radio than they'll look through the JP (excuse me, Lincoln Financial) cameras. Watching a JP game is like watching your TV through two layers of panty hose. Is the resolution as bad in Georgia as it is in Tennessee? That whole operation sucks. Stick to the radio. Munson's got a few good games left in him.

Dawglicious said...

Looks like YouTube removed the clips. Knew it was too good to be true!