Sunday, October 01, 2006

CMR Coaches 'Em Up on the Big Screen

You are probably aware that CMR made his big-screen debut in a cameo in "Facing the Giants", a movie produced by a Baptist church in Allbenny, GA. The full articles can be found here and here.

For those of you who like Trivial Pursuit and like the Entertainment questions:

TRIVIA QUESTION (multiple choice): Which of the following lines most likely resembles the dialogue between CMR and the young coach in the scene shot above?

1. CMR: Coach, if you graduate any receivers that can catch and send them to me, I'll hire you as WR coach!

2. CMR: Well, we've tried this drill where we shoot tennis balls at our receivers at 90 MPH to help them see the ball better. What do you think?
Young Coach: I'd use a football.

3. Young Coach: Coach Richt, it just seems like the team and I are always facing 3rd and long in life. What should we do?
CMR: Run the sprint draw.

4. Young Coach: Coach, the league we play in has this weird rule that "everybody must play". I think it's hurting our team's chances...my RB's and QB's don't seem to get into the flow of the game. What should I do?
CMR: Your league has that rule? Written down? That is very cool. I bet nobody ever thinks of transferring on you!

2 comments:

J-79 said...

Vols by two touchdowns Saturday against the second best college football team in Georgia!!!

Dawglicious said...

This blog was unaware UT was playing Georgia Southern this weekend. Good luck!

H.L.